Cookies and information that we automatically collect:
Like most online platforms, Precolina records IP addresses and utilises ‘cookies’ and utilises alike technologies that gives us access to recognize and customise your experience, all to make your shopping time with Precilona less time consuming, and unchallenging.
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To use our Platform, you might need to register with us, and by doing your registration process, you will be asked to share certain information that might be personal, such as ‘date of birth, address, e-mail address, and telephone number’.
- Within data collection of our clients, it can be done either from a first party technic, when you directly contact us by e-mail, phone, or visit us, or the third party tactic, which is where we collect your information automatically, please read more about in the section ‘Cookies and information that we automatically collect’.
- Other than personal information, Precilona will collect its visitors’ relevant payment information if any purchase is agreed on by the client and the Precilona. Please note that phone calls will occasionally be recorded for training, security, and future development purposes.
Purpose of personal information collection:
- Manage both our and your accounts and records.
- Monitor enquiries and demands.
- Send you marketing campaigns via social media platforms, e-mails, and phone.
- Conduct research to improve our services to you.
- Identify items that you are more likely to be interested in.
- Facilitate the purchase, delivery, and repair procedures.
- Provide you with after-purchase services.
- Prevention of any illegal actions and fraud to keep our platform secured.
Protecting you Information.
Precilona aims to make you comfortable and confident when you shop using our Platform, and we are surely committed to protect all the personal information that you share with us. We are able to limit access to your provided information between our employees when requested. Our Platform uses appropriate organisational, electronic, physical, procedural safeguards in order to preserve your data against unlawful processing, and accidental losses/ damages. However, Please note that your account password falls within your responsibility and confidentiality, make sure to use a password that you do not share with anyone else.